Welcome to our new Creed Real Estate site!
Are you looking for an easy way to search all Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads Home Real Estate Listings? Using the advanced Internet Data Exchange (IDX) (a fancy term for expanded MLS) will enable to you to narrow or find the perfect home, condo, or town home you are looking for.
“Principal Broker Owner Mia Roberson states: We are so excited with the launch of the new site and believe buyers and sellers will see our commitment to providing the best real estate tools now and in the future.”
As an added benefit, this site is maintained and operated by Creed Realty so any questions you have will be answered quickly. You can contact us here with any real estate, mortgage, title, escrow, or other home buying issues.
Need advice on mortgage, title and escrow, insurance, home warranty, and more? Visit our Preferred Partners page to make Creed Realty your “one-stop” shop for all real estate matters.
Creed Realty Launches Virginia Beach And Hampton Roads Home Search
- Simplified idx with a field that accepts cities, communities, street names, mls numbers and more. Make your own account to save your searches, homes for sale, and more
- Live syncing lets buyers instantly see changes to their search results each time they change the map or their idx search criteria
- You can hover over any property marker to see lots of mls listing details at-a-glance instantly
- Schools are very important for many buyers – search Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads real estate by school district.
- Want to know exactly where the home is? Instant listing results combined with familiar Maps make our IDX map interface easy for buyers to zoom and pan to areas of interest
- Looking for distressed properties? Filter through the idx feed for just foreclosures, short sales, or both
- Need or want listings sent right to your inbox? You can sign up here or contact me to set up for you.
- and much more – give it a try now at this link for properties.
We are here to serve you. Any questions will be answered promptly.